Monday, June 17, 2013

Teacher Toolbox Linky

Summer is officially here!  I just got back from a wonderful family vacation that was SO relaxing!! Just what I needed.  Now I can lounge around, work on products for my classroom, and Pin away!

Follow me on BlogLovin' for updates!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Alison from Eberopolis: Teaching Reading and Writing with Technology has a Teacher Toolbox linky that lets you see what products other teachers cannot live without! 



Here are the rules of the trio:
1. Share a product that you've made that you couldn't live without.
2. Share a product that you've purchased that you love.
3. Share something from your wish list that you're hoping to get for next year.

If you're not a seller on TpT, no worries -- just share two products you've purchased that you love!

1. Here is a product I have made. 
I could not live without the paper packs that I have created because I can create my own that go along with any color or theme I want.  I also have a ton of digital papers that I have created, I just need to bundle them and post on TPT





2. A product that I have purchased. 
These are prefect for intermediate students.  I used them during Daily 5, for individual comprehension review, and during book studies.  Check them out HERE!




3. A product on my wish list. 
I have so many!  Since I am moving (super excited)!  I have been scoping out everything that is for 1st grade.  But this teacher organizer is at the top of my wish list.  I am waiting for a sale, but I might just give in and buy it soon! 



Hope you link up to share products that you love! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and sharing so many great resources! It's been fun reading what everyone is making, using, and wishing for!

    Alison
    Eberopolis: Teaching Reading & Writing with Technology

    ReplyDelete