Saturday, July 13, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday {Saturday Edition}

I am addicted to Pinterest!! There I said it!  I love finding new ideas for my classroom, home, and just life in general.  I am linking up with Cara for her Favorite Pins Friday!


Here are just a FEW of my favorite pins!

Pins for school:

This year we are implementing the Leader in Me program at my school!  So I have been pinning like crazy to find ideas! 


I want a "We are Bucket Fillers" display that combines both of these ideas for my 1st graders. 



Here are some 7 Habits resources that are Great! 




Pins for Home:
These are super CUTE!  I want these for my house in a bad way! 

Click the pictures to view these ETSY shops. 



For Myself:

 I love these!  





Quotes & Printables:
So True! I don't know what I would do without her!


 When I need food I turn into a different person! 



I love this!  I need to remind myself of this more often. 





I can't wait to see what your favorite pins are!  Have a great weekend! 

I would love for you to follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment